Instructions for Application
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to our Practice Manager, Crystal Jean, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most well respected and recognized evaluation and treatment practices for children, adolescents, and young adults in New England.
The Front Desk Office Assistant is a truly valued member of our team as this person is often the first voice or face that a NESCA client connects with. We are looking for a true “people person” who wants to be part of a quick-thinking, motivated, and collaborative administrative team that works hard to meet the demands of each fast-paced day at NESCA and the widely varying needs of clients and clinical staff.
Our team currently includes 25 master’s- and doctorate-level clinicians and 6 administrative staff, offering neuropsychological evaluations, both domestic and international, psychological testing, postsecondary transition services, occupational therapy services, speech language therapy, educational consultation, psychoeducational counseling and integrative treatment services, such as personal & social coaching and yoga. We welcome you to be part of a highly supportive work environment as part of our team of dedicated professionals.
- Welcome all clients and families at front desk
- Set a tone of tranquility, warmth and friendliness for the children, teens and young adults who enter the office
- Maintain a neat and orderly front office and waiting area
- Receive incoming packages and unload and shelve supplies
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as faxing, scanning, copying
- Provide general information to potential clients via email and phone, and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department.
- Email invites to clients for upcoming virtual appointments
- Send weekly in person email appointment reminders
- Other administrative projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- As one of our clients’ initial points of contact on behalf of the company, the candidate must exercise exceptional interpersonal skills with people of all ages and abilities – children, adolescents, young adults, parents and vendors/partners
- Capacity to have a consistently flexible, positive and compassionate disposition
- Ability to manage varied tasks seamlessly and cheerfully
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat helpful
- Associate’s Degree minimum
- 2 years administrative and/or customers/client service experience
- Proven track record of excellent communication and time management skills
Details and Benefits
- 20 hours per week- 10am-3 pm, four days a week
- Location: Newton MA
- Free parking and free weekday access to on-site gym
- Discounted personal training sessions with staff trainer
Job Type: Part-time/hourly
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour