How Could They Help Your Child on an IEP?
By: Kelley Challen, Ed.M., CAS
Director of Transition Services
On July 22, 2014, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) was signed into national law. The goal of the act is to help job seekers, including vulnerable populations such as individuals with disabilities, to access education, training, and support services enabling them to be successful in finding and sustaining employment.
- MRC Services for Students and Youth – https://www.mass.gov/service-details/mrc-services-for-students-and-youth
- The Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Program –https://www.mass.gov/vocational-rehabilitation
- MRC Transition Services Brochure – https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2016/07/te/mrc-transition-brochure.pdf
- MRC Transition Services Flow Chart – https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2016/07/nf/mrc-transition-flow-chart-color.pdf
- Pre-ETS Frequently Asked Questions – http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/mcb/pre-employment-transition/